Friday, August 10, 2007

Remixes: Better Than Ezra

Yes, I know Better Than Ezra is very 10 years ago. But I'm not going to care for the next five minutes, and if you like remixes, you should do the same. "Juicy", from 2005's "Before the Robots", is so different and so far out of left field for BTE that it doesn't even sound like one of their songs, and that's even more true for the remix. It's the good kind of remix; it makes the song more exciting and dynamic without destroying it with reverb and effects. It came from an EP of four other remixes of this song. You can buy any of the remixes from that EP here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I truly believe that we have reached the point where technology has become one with our lives, and I am fairly confident when I say that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further advances, the possibility of copying our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I dream about every once in a while.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/16129580/does-the-r4-or-r4i-work-with-the-new-ds]R4[/url] DS ccPost)

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon


http://www.BuySellDirect.net is like having a FREE advance ebay to sell your new or used products.


http://www.BuySellDirect.net is the free ebay you wanted to sell your products FREE on the internet.