Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Music Videos: "EAT IT LICK IT SNORT IT FUCK IT"

I'm a little annoyed that I'm posting about Britney Spears twice in a row, but this Myspace gem leaves me no choice. I would a be a terrible music blogger if I didn't. If you give two fucks about pop culture, you've probably heard that when a reporter asked Britney how she was doing, she replied, "Eat it, lick it, snort it, fuck it". For no reason. At all. Now that phrase has become a camp phenomenon, some brilliant genius put together a parody music video of a dance remix of BS's new slogan. It also gets in some jokes about "It's Britney, BITCH". Smart, smart, stuff.
Eat It, Lick It, Snort It, F--k It

Add to My Profile | More Videos

BTW, if Daft Punk ever decided to make this a real song, it would be hotter than hell.

No comments: