Friday, March 7, 2008

Live Music: Rilo Kiley's Boston Avalon show, Part 1

This Boston Avalon show is the best that I've ever seen Rilo Kiley perform. The show was last September. Every video from the event is a gem at some point or another, so I'm just going to post a few thousand of them. By the way, it never occured to me how many RK songs that I know EVERY SINGLE WORD of until I watched this clips and heard the audience singing along.

"Close Call" and "Portions For Foxes":



"15" ("She was OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONLY... only... 15!!!!"):



"Does He Love You" (Great performance, but shut up audience, it's not that kind of song):



"Breakin Up":


"I Never":



"Silver Lining":



Part 2 one of the best live show bootleg collections that I've ever found on Youtube will be posted on Monday.

No comments: